We're still around...
http://www.jugglingblog.com/jog.xml
Hello, everyone. Don't remove us from your bookmarks yet - in fact, update your bookmarks. Our new URL is http://www.jugglingblog.com, and our new Atom XML feed is located at http://www.jugglingblog.com/jog.xml. I've been busy with college work and dealing with my wrists on top of that, but I have been doing a little bit of behind the scenes work on the blog as well. You'll notice that the featured URL is now just below the headline of the blog entry instead of embedded inside the headline like it used to be. We've had a few confused readers complain that we weren't linking to the news, when in fact it was just hard for them to find. Now it is as plain as day!
This blog is still in its infancy, so I would greatly appreciate any constructive criticism offered. I'm also looking for more contributors to post write-ups on festivals and other juggling news. Leave a comment or e-mail me.
As for my contributions, expect less blog posts on internet video releases (you can subscribe to the IJDb's video database RSS feed here if you need constant updates on that sort of thing), and more of a focus on original content. I have no doubt that this will be an exciting year for juggling and for The Jog.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Top