Sunday, January 21, 2007

V-Jog #2: New Year's Eve

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm. Your performance was nice, but I would have done some more "exotic" 3 b all veriations, like more mills' mess, clawing, mess variations, overheads, under the leg, windmill, low shower, box, and so on. Overall nice.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Andrew Gradisher said...

Good job, David. A simple routine, but the tricks were crowd pleasing and synced nicely to the music.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Ed Provencher said...

Good show! Thanks for sharing. The timing of the chops was perfect.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Dedwarmo said...

Solid 3 ball routine. Was that a thrill to juggle on stage? Looks like you had it down pat. I would have been nervous as all get out, mainly because I suck.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i don't have much time, so i couldn't watch your whole video, but i did see that you performed in Camden County, which is weird because that's where i live. just wanted to say that.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Top