Marco Paoletti...not just another juggler
If you haven't seen Marco Paoletti's videos, your missing some fun stuff. He posted on rec.juggling recently that he is working on a website and has two new videos ready for us to watch. You can get to his new videos by clicking here. The video called "Los 60" is basically a gigantic siteswap which he shows you in a few different ways. The video called "Multiplex 1.0" is a humorous clip of multiple Marcos juggling.
There are more Marco Paoletti videos on the net. Jugglebum.com has the ones I know about.
You'll also see that Thomas Dietz's awesome videos are available along with Edward Skwirsky's. If you haven't seen Thomas Dietz's videos, what are you waiting for? I don't know who Edward Skwirsky is, but his (one) video is full of entertaining, creative, and difficult juggling using what looks like rhythmic gymnastic balls (definitely worth watching).
Quote of the DayThis time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
I can't stop juggling... because I'm addicted


1 Comments:
Also, Marco is planning on a convention tour in Europe soon. Marco is a standup guy and a great juggler. So it would be a great idea to invite him to your local convention while you have the chance!
Post a Comment
Top